Specialist Nurse Organ Donation webinar
Join us on our webinar to find out more about this unique nursing opportunity
Join a nursing team where every day is diverse and interesting and where your input will genuinely count
Diversity Lead Nurse - Organ Donation
Join us on our recruitment webinar
- Do you want to be part of an amazing team of Specialist Nurses in Organ Donation (SNODs) making a real difference to patient lives and supporting donor families?
- Join our recruitment webinar to find out more about this incredible role, meet the team and see how you to could be part of improving and saving lives.
- We want to hear from you if you are a registered nurse with experience of working in critical care, transplantation, emergency medicine, bereavement or end of life care.
- We aspire to represent all the communities we serve and therefore encourage individuals from minority groups to apply.
COME ALONG TO DISCOVER WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOU COULD MAKE
- You will gain an insight into the world of Organ Donation and Transplantation.
- Find out how your skills and talents can make a difference to saving lives.
- You will be given important information to help you with your application and top tips on how to structure your application form and perform at interview.
- You will have an opportunity to meet members of the education team who will provide you with information on the exceptional training and development opportunities available.
- You will meet our team including current SNODs, Specialist Requestors and importantly some of our donor families and recipients–people whose lives have been transformed by the incredible work of NHSBT – giving you a real feel for just how important this opportunity is.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU
There are three webinars available:
- Thursday 22nd October 12:00 - 14:00
- Wednesday 28th October 16:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday 3rd November 18:00 - 20:00
If you would like to join us at one of these incredible immersive experiences, or even if you are unable to attend but would like to learn more about this role then please register your interest.
If you are unable to attend our open day, but are interested in applying for our vacancies, why not take a look at our top tips for completing an application form (PDF 25KB) to help get the most out of your application.
We are currently recruiting to a number of teams across the country. To find out if we are recruiting in a location near you: