Specialist Nurse Organ Donation webinar
Join us on our webinar to find out more about this unique nursing opportunity
Join a nursing team where every day is diverse and interesting and where your input will genuinely count
Regional Manager - London - Organ Donation Team
Join us on our recruitment webinar
- Do you want to be part of an amazing team of Specialist Nurses in Organ Donation (SNODs) making a real difference to patient lives and supporting donor families?
- Join our recruitment webinar to find out more about this incredible role, meet the team and see how you to could be part of improving and saving lives.
- We want to hear from you if you are a registered nurse with experience of working in critical care, transplantation, emergency medicine, bereavement or end of life care.
- We aspire to represent all the communities we serve and therefore encourage individuals from minority groups to apply.
Come along to discover what a difference you could make
- You will gain an insight into the world of Organ Donation and Transplantation.
- Find out how your skills and talents can make a difference to saving lives.
- You will be given important information to help you with your application and top tips on how to structure your application form and perform at interview.
- You will have an opportunity to meet members of the education team who will provide you with information on the exceptional training and development opportunities available.
- You will meet our team including current SNODs, Specialist Requestors and importantly some of our donor families and recipients–people whose lives have been transformed by the incredible work of NHSBT – giving you a real feel for just how important this opportunity is.
We look forward to welcoming you
There are two webinars available:
- Wednesday 31st August 2022 19:00 - 20:00. Click here to register for this webinar.
- Friday 3rd September 2022 11:00 - 12:00. Click here to register for this webinar.
If you are unable to attend our open day, but are interested in applying for our vacancies, why not take a look at our top tips for completing an application form (PDF 25KB) to help get the most out of your application.
We are currently recruiting to a number of teams across the country. To find out if we are recruiting in a location near you: