UK awards for excellence in organ and tissue donation and transplantation
The 2021 awards recognising excellence in organ and tissue donation and transplantation will be presented at the virtual British Transplantation Society and NHSBT Organ Donation and Transplantation joint congress on Wednesday 24th February 2021.
Nominations are open from Monday 9th November until Monday 14th December.
Nominees can be anyone working in the field of organ and tissue donation or transplantation, whether in a paid or voluntary capacity.
There are nine categories:
- Exceptional Organ Donation Services Team
- Excellence in Organ Retrieval
- Excellence in Transplantation
- Excellence in Delivering Patient Care
- Excellence in Innovation or Research
- Excellence in Education
- Exceptional Clinical Lead for Organ Donation
- Exceptional Volunteer
- Special Award for an exceptional individual during the COVID Pandemic
Nominations are welcome from clinical and lay people alike and there is no restriction to members or employees of any organisation. To nominate someone, you will need to have their permission so you can provide us their contact details so we can let them know if they win or are highly commended.