Let them see what they can only imagine
Download our materials to promote cornea donation
Donating your corneas can enable people to see again
We need more people to say 'Yes I donate' to cornea donation.
That's why we've launched our campaign to raise awareness of cornea donation and encourage more people to sign up to donate after they die.
Laura has had two cornea transplants for an undiagnosed illness. She had her first transplant in 2005 in her right eye.
“By the time I had my transplant I couldn’t see out of my right eye”
When the same problem developed in her left eye, she had another transplant in 2015.
I feel forever grateful to my donor and their family. Words are not enough to express my gratitude"
Social media graphics
Use our social media graphics on your channels.
We’ve got graphics sized for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Suggested social media posts:
- Donating sight can help people like Laura to see again, say yes I donate to cornea donation #YesIdonate
- Millions of people in the UK have committed to donate sight via the NHS Organ Donor Register. Join them #YesIdonate
- Almost anyone can donate their corneas. Give the gift of sight; let them see what they could only imagine #YesIdonate
• Add a screensaver to your desktop to show your support
• Add a banner to your website / intranet homepage
We have also provided copy that can be circulated internally to employees via en email, newsletter, e-bulletin
English organ donation law is changing
How will the change to an opt out organ donation system for England affect you?
Register to be a donor
Join the Organ Donor Register and discuss your decision with your family