The Research Governance Office offers many different forms of support for NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) researchers.
The team can:
- provide Research and Development (R&D) approval for students
- provide support and advice on essential document preparation
- support with Integrated Research Application System (IRAS) submissions including Research Ethics Committee (REC) and Confidentiality Advisory Group (CAG)
- advise on information governance around research including data sharing agreements
- provide contracts support
- provide Letters of Access and Research Passports when required
- signpost to relevant internal teams and departments you may need to contact
- provide sponsorship for some projects if they meet our criteria to sponsor - please contact us for information on this
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like support in any of these areas.