Register to donate
If you are interested in donating your cord blood, please complete the form below. We will then send you additional information on Cord Blood Banking and a sticker to attach to the front of your hand held maternity notes.
Asterisks (*) indicate compulsory fields.
Here are some of the reasons why we can't accept a donation:
If you have ever:
- injected drugs for non-medical reasons
received money or drugs in exchange for sex.
- been diagnosed with HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C.
If in the last 12 months you have had sex with:
- a partner who has had sex with someone in exchange for money or drugs
- a partner who injects drugs for non-medical reasons
- a partner who has been diagnosed with HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C
- a man who has had sex with another man.
To donate your cord blood you must be aged 17 or over.
If you would like to discuss the statements above, please contact us.