For news, information and publications about the Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020 strategy, please choose from the links below.
To view the publications, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. It can be downloaded for free, from the Adobe website.
- Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020: A detailed strategy
- Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020: A UK strategy (summary document)
- Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020: A UK strategy (summary document) (Welsh version)
- Taking Organ Transplantation to 2020: Mid-point review
- Mynd â Thrawsblannu Organau i´r Flwyddyn 2020 Strategaeth ar gyfer y DU
- Organ Donation and Transplantation Plan for Scotland 2013-2020
- Legal issues relevant to non-heartbeating organ donation - Department of Health publication
- Guidance for donor coordinators - working with coroners - Department of Health publication
- Organ and tissue donation - an aide memoire for coroners - Department of Health publication
- Requested allocation of a deceased donor organ
- Working together to Save Lives – Organ Donation Taskforce Implementation Programme´s Final Report (2011)
- Organ donation for transplantation – National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (2011)
- Working together to Save Lives – Organ Donation Taskforce Implementation Programme´s Annual Report (2008/9)
- Organs for transplants – Organ Donation Taskforce first report (2008)
- Supplement report/Evidence review to Organs for Transplants – Organ Donation Taskforce
- The potential impact of an opt out system for organ donation in the UK – An independent report from the Organ Donation Taskforce
- Annex M: supporting information to the opt out report
Other useful publications can be found on the UK Donation Ethics Committee web pages
For information on living donation please see Living Donor Kidney Transplantation 2020: A UK Strategy.