B Positive Choir
Support the B Positive Choir
About B Positive
The B Positive choir, created by NHS Blood and Transplant, is made up of people whose lives are affected by the lifesaving power of blood. Our members include blood donors and blood recipients, people who have blood related medical conditions such as sickle cell, our families, friends and people who work with blood.
After a remarkable performance at the MOBO Awards, the choir is moving the nation yet again and appearing on ITV’s hottest talent show ‘Britain's Got Talent’.
How can you help?
Download our digital materials
Some suggested posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- Do something amazing. Register today at www.blood.co.uk #giveblood
- Save the lives of others, while going about yours #giveblood
- Each time you donate you can save or improve three lives #giveblood
- An hour of your life means I can live mine. Thank you for donating blood. #giveblood
Add the following hashtags and account tags to your social posts:
- @BPositiveChoir @givebloodNHS @BGT
- #giveblood #riseup #bpositive #bgt
Example: "Support in a way that matters. Join the 6,000 lifesaving blood donors every day and vote for #BPositive on #bgt @BPositiveChoir @givebloodNHS @BGT"
Register to donate
Become a blood donor
Book an appointment
Find out where you can donate
Download the app
Download the app by searching ‘NHS Give Blood’ in the app store
40,000 more black blood donors
Visit the campaign page
The latest campaign news can be found on the NHS Give Blood website